Vanessa and the princess love to embroider. DIY Miniature embroidery with hoops, thread, necklace

Residents of the kingdom love embroidery. Princess Daniella has a hobby of embroidering in the garden. Additionally, on May 18th, "Vyshyvanka day" is celebrated on the doll island "Kingdom of Creativity".


Vanessa enjoys not only sewing, but also embroidering clothes. She also likes to sit in the garden and embroider. There is a beautiful landscape all around, and birds are singing.


Many years ago, Vanessa found an old chest in the attic. This was her grandmother's chest. Vanessa opened the chest and saw a vintage sewing machine, threads, embroidery hoops, fabrics and a metal box.



On that day, the girl decided that she would become a fashion designer and sew beautiful, comfortable dresses, just like her grandmother. I have already written a post about a vintage sewing machine and Vanessa: Vanessa found her grandmother's chest. DIY Sewing machine for Barbie dolls



Now, Vanessa and her little sisters live on the island called the "Kingdom of Creativity." Vanessa sews clothes for the residents of the kingdom. She loves her workshop and her work. I have already written a post about Vanessa and her sisters: Vanessa the seamstress and the island "Kingdom of Сreativity"


Here are some more photos: 







Facts about the embroidered shirt:


I live in Ukraine, in a big city. On February 24, 2022, a war broke out in my country. I spent the first two weeks in the basement, but then I decided to sew Vyshyvanka for Barbie dolls. It was a soothing activity for my soul. When I returned to my workshop, I started sewing this shirt. Sirens were sounding in the background, and there were even explosions. I also made a wreath with poppies, necklace, miniature embroidery, and threads.

In Ukraine, May 18 is celebrated as "Vyshyvanka day".


How to make an embroidery with hoops and mini threads for dolls? 

You can watch my DIY video on YouTube.

Materials: polymer clay, threads, wooden skewers, glue, cotton fabric.

Thanks for watching, and don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe to my channel. 

   In this video, I will show you how to make a miniature embroidery with hoops and mini threads for dolls.


How to make a bead necklace for Barbie dolls?

What you will need: red beads, red thread, jewelry pin.


  In this video, I will show you how to make a necklace for dolls. Learn how to create a mini triple necklace using beads, perfect for collectible Barbie dolls. This exquisite piece of miniature jewelry will add a touch of glamour to your Barbie doll photos.

Comments

  1. Hi Inesa! You're photos are so good! I love how bright they are. I have heard of Vyshyvanka day before. Is that day when people wear these beautiful embroidered blouses right?
    I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monstercrafts! Thank you so much for your kind words about my photos! I'm glad you like their bright look. You're absolutely right, Vyshyvanka Day is indeed a day when people wear these beautiful embroidered blouses or embroidered shirts. They are so beautiful and comfortable.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every comment. I will definitely write you back and visit your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie the seamstress and the island "Kingdom of Сreativity"

Barbie figure skater and ice rink

Masquerade in the "Kingdom of Creativity"

Vanessa found her grandmother's chest. DIY Sewing machine for Barbie dolls

Flora decorates the swing. DIY How to make a swing for Barbie dolls