Vanessa found her grandmother's chest. DIY Sewing machine for Barbie dolls

  

  Vanessa's grandmother is a talented seamstress who created incredible clothes. Now the grandmother is traveling around the world. Vanessa loved spending time in her grandmother's workshop, watching her work her magic with needle and thread. Now, Vanessa is a seamstress herself and has inherited her grandmother's love for this craft. She works in a bright and spacious workshop in the "Kingdom of Creativity", where she creates beautiful pieces surrounded by an inspiring atmosphere.

  You can read the post about Vanessa the Seamstress: Barbie the seamstress and the island "Kingdom of creativity".

   How did it all begin? One day, while cleaning the dusty attic, the girl stumbled upon an old chest. The atmosphere was musty, but curiosity got the best of her. Inside the chest, she found her grandmother's vintage sewing machine, embroidery hoop, threads, metal box, and beautiful fabrics.




   All of these things reminded the girl of her grandmother, and for Vanessa, it was a sign. She decided that she would become a seamstress, just like her grandmother.

The black vintage sewing machine looks great. All the things from the chest are so precious to Vanessa.



What's in the metal box?




How to make a miniature sewing machine? You can watch my DIY video on YouTube.

Materials: polymer clay, jewelry accessories, nail stickers, cardboard, thread.

I will be very grateful to you for watching this video, for your likes, and for subscribing to the channel.


  This video tutorial will show you how to make a vintage sewing machine for 1/6 collectible Barbie dolls using polymer clay. Once completed, this charming sewing machine will be a perfect addition to any Barbie doll photo.

About the doll from this post:
   My first articulated Barbie doll "Made to move" was exactly this one - blonde. I named her Vanessa. She likes to sew clothes and I like to sew collectible doll clothes.



Comments

  1. This is a lovely story Inesa. All the tiny details you add to each post makes it a pleasure to read. I love the way you filled the chest and the tiny tin box with all those treasures.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog and appreciate the attention to detail in each post. Your support means a lot to me.
      Big hugs,
      X

      Delete
  2. I've read all your posts. I really like what you create, the stories and all the details. Great idea with a chest. Hugs of Ines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. I'm thrilled that you've read all of my posts. Your support provides me with the motivation to continue my work. It means a lot to me. Big hugs.

      Delete
  3. I really like the photostory. And all the details. That was a treasure chest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the photostory and appreciated all the details. Yes, indeed, it was a treasure chest. Thank you for your kind words!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every comment. I will definitely write you back and visit your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie the seamstress and the island "Kingdom of Сreativity"

Barbie figure skater and ice rink

Masquerade in the "Kingdom of Creativity"

Flora decorates the swing. DIY How to make a swing for Barbie dolls