Dresses for Evi Love dolls

 

Vanessa sewed dresses for her little sisters. They are so happy.




Evi Love Simba: brunette and blonde Rapunzel

Penny:

Evi:


How did I sew this dress? You can watch a video of the process on YouTube:





   Why am I visiting Blogger less frequently now? Currently, I'm investing a lot of my time in my YouTube channel and Etsy shop, and I've also started a blog on the Buy Me Coffee website. Therefore, there's simply no time left for the blog. For those who are interested, you can check out my YouTube channel. I create informative DIY videos on crafting miniatures and doll clothing.

Comments

  1. Your ladybird and bumble bee dresses for the tiny ones are really cute Inesa. I do hope you are not giving up on blogger altogether, you will be missed by those who are not into other social media outlets.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words and support! I really appreciate it. I'm not giving up on blogging entirely, but I'll also be exploring other social media platforms. Your encouragement means a lot to me. Big hugs! 😊

      Delete
  2. Cute dresses. I'm glad you'll continue to blog. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad you liked the dresses I made for these little dolls. Your support and attention to my blog mean a lot to me. Big hugs! 😊

      Delete
  3. Those are lovely dresses, that any little girl would enjoy wearing. I'm sure the girls are grateful to Vanessa for making them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate that you read my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every comment. I will definitely write you back and visit your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie the seamstress and the island "Kingdom of Сreativity"

Barbie figure skater and ice rink

Masquerade in the "Kingdom of Creativity"

Vanessa found her grandmother's chest. DIY Sewing machine for Barbie dolls

Flora decorates the swing. DIY How to make a swing for Barbie dolls