Vanessa sewed a skirt with a corset

   
   Vanessa loves her workshop and enjoys sewing clothes for the residents of the doll island "Kingdom of Creativity". The girl sews clothes for herself as well, to feel comfortable while working in nice attire.




   The girl sewed a skirt with a corset for herself. A cotton skirt is comfortable. Vanessa drew a design on the corset.


  Vanessa enjoys walking in the royal garden. The girl has taken a flower basket. The daisies are so beautiful.


Vanessa adores nature. There are bird feeders in the royal garden. The birds are not afraid of the inhabitants of the kingdom. The girl holds a bird in her hand.



Vanessa enjoys not only sewing, but also embroidering clothes. She also likes to sit in the garden and embroider. There is a beautiful landscape all around, and birds are singing.







Vanessa in the royal garden.













Vanessa in the workshop.



 How did I sew this clothes? You can watch a video of the process on YouTube:



Comments

  1. Vanessa certainly is a good seamstress, she always makes such pretty clothes. Love tje photos of her in the garden Inesa. 🧡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind words! I'm glad you appreciate the photos and the doll clothes. It means a lot to me. Your support and feedback are truly valued.

      Delete
  2. Hi Inesa. Sorry I couldn't comment sooner. Vanessa did such a great job with the skirt and the corset. There's something very fairy tale-ish about your photos and stories. Love all the photos with the vertical garden!
    Have a lovely week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and comments. I truly appreciate your support. It means a lot to me that you enjoy my blog. Have a wonderful week ahead!

      Delete
  3. I love the clothes that you have created. I enjoy sewing for dolls too, but it's been a long time since I could really do it as much as I would like to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and for visiting my blog. I appreciate your support.

      Delete
  4. The beads aon the neckline looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you liked the clothes I created for the dolls. Your support is truly appreciated. Have a lovely day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every comment. I will definitely write you back and visit your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie the seamstress and the island "Kingdom of Сreativity"

Barbie figure skater and ice rink

Masquerade in the "Kingdom of Creativity"

Vanessa found her grandmother's chest. DIY Sewing machine for Barbie dolls

Flora decorates the swing. DIY How to make a swing for Barbie dolls