Sweater made from socks for Barbie. Autumn, summer, and winter photos

   Charlotte loves sweaters. She wore sweaters in the winter, autumn, and even summer when the evenings were chilly.


   Autumn is such a beautiful season. The leaves are painted in various vibrant colors. The pumpkins have ripened. Charlotte, a skilled cook and a true lover of fall, decided to bake a pumpkin pie. She took a bicycle and rode to the farm to get some pumpkins.





   Did you know that you can sew a sweater for Barbie dolls out of socks?🧦 Do you need a sweater in the summer? Some summer days can be rainy and have cool evenings, so a sweater remains relevant. And why not? 🤔

  On the doll island, "Kingdom of Creativity," daisies blossomed. Charlotte took a basket and went to gather a bouquet. It was a cool evening, and the sweater kept the girl comfortable.




In these photos, it's Barbie Made to Move: redhead DHL81


   How did I create this sweater? If you're interested, you can watch the video on my YouTube channel with moments from the crafting process.

Comments

  1. Love your colour choice of socks Inesa, the sweater looks lovely on your Barbie doll. Great video as always, thank you!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your warm comment and for your attention to my blog. I'm glad you liked the color choice of the socks and the sweater on my Barbie doll. Big hugs. 💗

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I really love the color blue, so it often appears in my work 💗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every comment. I will definitely write you back and visit your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie the seamstress and the island "Kingdom of Сreativity"

Barbie figure skater and ice rink

Masquerade in the "Kingdom of Creativity"

Vanessa found her grandmother's chest. DIY Sewing machine for Barbie dolls

Flora decorates the swing. DIY How to make a swing for Barbie dolls