Skyler made a poppies hair ornament. DIY Headband with poppies for dolls

 

   Skyler lives in the "Kingdom of Creativity". She is a designer of hair accessories and hats. I have already written a post about her: Skyler makes hair accessories and hairstyles. DIY Hair curlers for dolls


   Skyler has created a hair accessory with poppies. She loves working with polymer clay. This accessory was made from polymer clay.


   Princess Daniella wore an embroidered shirt and added a headband with poppies to her look. 




   In the kingdom, there is a beautiful garden. The residents of the kingdom enjoy spending time in this garden. Skyler has a great love for nature and beautiful landscapes. Incredible trees and flowers grow in the royal garden.

  Skyler wore a red dress and completed her outfit with a poppy headband.




   I finally started taking photos with dolls on the street. I really liked the result.












How to make a headband with poppies for dolls

You can watch my DIY video on YouTube.

Materials: polymer clay, wire.

Thanks for watching, and don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe to my channel. 

Comments

  1. Hi Inesa, what beautiful photos you have shared with us today. I particularly like the ones of Skyler amongst those lovely red roses. I also enjoy your videos, they are easy to follow with clear instructions.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xanadu. Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation of my photos. I'm thrilled to hear that you particularly liked the ones featuring Skyler amidst the beautiful red roses. It means a lot to me that you enjoy my videos and find them easy to follow with clear instructions.
      I truly appreciate your support and the fact that you take the time to read my blog and watch my videos. Your encouragement means a great deal to me.
      Sending big hugs back to you, Xanadu.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos and great models. Hugs of Ines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the warm words. I truly appreciate your support and kindness. It means a lot to me that you enjoy my blog and photos. Sending hugs right back to you! Have a fantastic day filled with joy and wonderful moments!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every comment. I will definitely write you back and visit your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie the seamstress and the island "Kingdom of Сreativity"

Barbie figure skater and ice rink

Masquerade in the "Kingdom of Creativity"

Vanessa found her grandmother's chest. DIY Sewing machine for Barbie dolls

Flora decorates the swing. DIY How to make a swing for Barbie dolls