Vanessa spends a lot of time in her miniature workshop, so she really needed a comfortable and stylish table where new, beautiful outfits will come to life.
Today, I want to share a closer look at this special workspace element and the tiny details that make her creative nook feel so alive and inspiring.
Tom and John, the skilled craftsmen, worked on a new table for Vanessa for several days.
Every single piece was carefully measured and hand-crafted out of plywood.
Once the structure was assembled, it was time for the transformation. Vanessa put on her apron, picked up her paintbrush, and painted the table in a soft white finish.
Now her dream workspace is almost complete, and she is looking forward to starting her sewing projects at this brand-new table!
Vanessa is already settled in at her new table! It turned out to be so comfortable, making the whole workshop feel even cozier and more inviting.
The soft white finish, natural wood elements, elegant curves, and delicate decorative details blend together so beautifully. The tiny drawers with bead-like pearl handles are perfect for organizing small sewing tools and materials.
This piece has truly completed the workshop 💗
Vanessa is carefully working on a new outfit in her cozy sewing workshop ✨
And I am filming all the tiny creative moments for a new video. There is still a lot of work to do, but the next story from the Doll Island “Kingdom of Creativity” is already in progress 🧵
I had never worked with plywood before, but now I am gradually learning. My father used to create beautiful wooden pieces with great skill, but I was too young then to learn from him. Now I am learning to work with wood on my own — in his memory. And it truly inspires me to think that if he could do it, then I can too. All it takes is believing in yourself 💛
I continue to update the miniature workshop and create new details for my photos and videos. My doll kingdom is alive, growing, and slowly evolving.
My first experience working with plywood was only recently, when I made two miniature shelving units for Vanessa’s workshop. You can read all about that project and see how it came together in my post: New Furniture in Vanessa’s Workshop
My dear reader, thank you for spending time in this miniature world and following these little stories. Every kind word and every thoughtful comment inspires me to continue creating doll art, tiny outfits, and magical scenes filled with warmth and imagination 🌿
💭Do you create your own doll furniture? I would love to hear about your experience in the comments!

Vanessa's workshop is really progressing well Inesa. I like the details you added to the side of the table. I haven't worked with plywood myself, but have used MDF for some projects, that's when I get hubby to help sometimes.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
X
Thank you for visiting my blog! I'm always so happy to see you here. Your comments really inspire me to keep sharing my creativity. Big hugs back to you 💗
DeleteThe workshop is looking great! I've enjoyed the photos of the progress of it. I like to make my own dioramas, though I haven't done any in a while, but I used to make furniture out of model sticks and popsicle sticks and glue. My best work was a door, or at least it's the one I used the most and like best, but now I want to do more and hopefully make a new diorama again.
ReplyDeleteThaks for the inspiration.
Thank you for visiting my blog! It's so lovely to read your comment. Dioramas are truly fascinating to make. I sincerely wish you every success in your creative work. I'm sure your new diorama will turn out wonderful 🙂
Delete