Autumn in the doll kingdom

 

Charlotte decided to bake a pumpkin pie, while Flora was preparing autumn decorations🍁. In the end, everything turned out the opposite way. The girls started taking pictures among the pumpkins and autumn leaves. They invited Vanessa to join them🥰.



These three dolls were the beginning of my doll artistry. The first in my collection was a blonde Barbie. She inspired me and became the main character of the fairy tale about the doll island, “Kingdom of Creativity.”




They all live in the doll kingdom. Vanessa (Barbie DHL82) is a clothing designer and seamstress. Charlotte (Barbie DHL81) loves cooking, and Flora (Barbie DJY08) adores nature—she’s a decorator and florist.

I love the Made to Move series, especially these three dolls.



Autumn in the doll kingdom🍂 Outside the window, autumn leaves are falling, and the kitchen is filled with the delicious smell of pumpkin pie🥧 Charlotte picked the perfect pumpkin for the pie.


Flora (the brunette Barbie) collected autumn leaves and made decorations with little pumpkins. And Vanessa (the blonde Barbie) sewed three matching dresses, which came in handy for a photo shoot👗




The autumn leaves are made of paper using shaped hole punches 🍁



Have you done any autumn-themed doll photos with leaves and pumpkins? Share your experiences in the comments ❤️



These photos feature the Barbie Made to Move dolls: DHL81, DHL82, and DJY08.


These photos were taken in a doll's roombox. I didn't throw away the packing filler, I thought it would be useful. And it came in handy, it is an imitation of hay in the frame. I bought pumpkins, but I made the leaves myself🍁🍁🍁



These photos are taken from my Instagram:

Comments

  1. Lovely autumn photos Inesa. Those punches are sure come in handy for making dolly stuff don't they, I just purchase a set of three different sizes of butterfly ones for an upcoming project.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment and for visiting my blog. I really appreciate it🥰
      Big hugs,
      X

      Delete
  2. Autumn is my favorite time of year, and I love your photos. I haven't done any autumn themed photos this year. We still have summer weather, so I just haven't gotten into an autumn mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your warm comment. I’m glad you like my photos. I enjoy every season of the year. Autumn is a wonderful time for creativity and inspiration🍁

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every comment. I will definitely write you back and visit your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie the seamstress and the island "Kingdom of Сreativity"

Flora decorates the swing. DIY How to make a swing for Barbie dolls

Skyler makes hair accessories and hairstyles. DIY Hair curlers for dolls

Vanessa found her grandmother's chest. DIY Sewing machine for Barbie dolls

Vanessa sewed a skirt with a corset