What happens behind the scenes of my photos?

   Flora is sitting on a swing and enjoying the view🌳 But what's happening behind the scenes?

   On my birthday 🎂, I decided to add a new segment called "Behind the Scenes." From now on, I'll be showing everything that happens behind the scenes, including how photos and videos are created. I'll showcase my locations and props. I'll also include "Behind the Scenes" content in my videos 🥰








Skyler is sitting on a swing. Red roses in the background.




Daniella put on an embroidered shirt. She took a basket of chamomile flowers.



Charlotte wore a blue dress. She enjoys taking photos by the flowers.



Do you find it interesting to see what's happening behind the scenes?

Comments

  1. Wonderful session, beautiful dresses. I'm also eager to see what's going on behind the scenes. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog. I will now be making more photos and videos about what happens behind the scenes. Hugs💗💗💗

      Delete
  2. Thank you Inesa for sharing the behind the scenes. As I've aged and am no longer as agile as I used to be, I can't get down low to take photos of my dolls. So I enjoy seeing how you take your photos, I find your ideas very inspiring.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog. I'm delighted that my creativity inspires you💗💗💗
      Big hugs,
      X

      Delete
  3. P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ❤(❁´◡`❁)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every comment. I will definitely write you back and visit your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie the seamstress and the island "Kingdom of Сreativity"

Barbie figure skater and ice rink

Masquerade in the "Kingdom of Creativity"

Vanessa found her grandmother's chest. DIY Sewing machine for Barbie dolls

Flora decorates the swing. DIY How to make a swing for Barbie dolls