For me, the quality of photos and videos matters. And for you?

   I'm interested in photos where the author has put effort into lighting, location, including miniature details, and where each photo tells a story. And videos that catch my interest are not hastily shot, but scripted, perhaps filmed over several days, with a story that remains relevant over time. I revisit them after some time, and they still evoke emotions and still amaze me. Such content truly deserves attention and feedback 💗


   I prefer quality to quantity of content. I've noticed that I quickly tire of creating content on the fly, given the frequency of publications and daily stories, causing me to withdraw from social media 🙃

   That's why, whether on Instagram, YouTube, or blogs, my posts appear infrequently, but I am here, creating content and working in the studio. And when photos and videos are ready, I'll gladly share them. I want to carefully consider each photo and video. It's important to me 🙂


   I believe it's better to create photos and videos less often, but with higher quality. To find time for preparation, write a script, prepare miniatures, and think everything through. Then you can create content.


   And what about you? Do you like making content quickly, here and now, or do you prefer to prepare and think through every detail? What photos and videos do you enjoy revisiting?

  In addition to photos, I also shoot videos showcasing the processes of creating clothes and accessories. There is a video about making this blue dress and showing how I created this fabulous winter location. Take a look if you are interested:

Comments

  1. Hi Inesa,
    I'm not good at taking photos, probably because I'm always short of time. However, I do enjoy seeing what others do on their blogs and you do such a great job of everything.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much💗. I'm glad you enjoy my creativity. Your photos are fantastic, too. I adore your adorable dolls. Big hugs,
      X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every comment. I will definitely write you back and visit your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie the seamstress and the island "Kingdom of Сreativity"

Barbie figure skater and ice rink

Vanessa found her grandmother's chest. DIY Sewing machine for Barbie dolls

Masquerade in the "Kingdom of Creativity"

Flora decorates the swing. DIY How to make a swing for Barbie dolls