Vanessa sewed a skirt with a corset for herself

   Vanessa loves to sew. She lives on doll island, the "Kingdom of Creativity." She spends a lot of time in her workshop. The girl enjoys cotton fabric and vintage style. She sewed a skirt with a corset for herself.


   I've already shown you this skirt and written about it. But I took photos of Vanessa sewing this skirt in her workshop and created a video tutorial on how to sew this skirt. That's why I want to share this with you.


  Vanessa created a pattern for the corset. She chose blue cotton for the skirt.



   The girl is painting on the corset. She's using special fabric paints. Gold and silver paint look lovely on the corset. Additionally, Vanessa has added rhinestones.


  The skirt is not long. This outfit will be comfortable for working in the workshop.


   The skirt is ready for fitting. Now Vanessa has a wonderful and comfortable outfit. This color suits her so well.




   Vanessa put on the skirt along with the blouse. This outfit paired together beautifully. The vintage style suits her well. She wears this skirt while working in her workshop and when taking leisurely strolls in the garden.






   Vanessa adores nature. There are bird feeders in the royal garden. The birds are not afraid of the inhabitants of the kingdom. The girl holds a bird in her hand.







   Barbie Made to Move: Blonde DHL82 is featured in these photos.



Comments

  1. Hi Inesa! I do enjoy seeing and reading your photo stories, you put such a lot of detail anc care into producing them.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xanadu! Thank you so much for your kind words. Knowing that my content is interesting and well-received is truly motivating for me to keep creating for this blog. Your support means a lot. Big hugs! 💗💗💗

      Delete
  2. Beautiful doll with a high collection of details. A doll and complements made with LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your warm comment and for visiting my blog. I'm thrilled that you appreciate the attention to detail and the love put into the dolls and their accessories. It means a lot to me. 😊💗🥰

      Delete
  3. Vanessa is beautiful and has a wonderful neck. Super session. I really like your stories. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and for visiting my blog. Your support means a lot. Sending hugs back! 🥰💗😘

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad you liked these photos 💗💗💗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every comment. I will definitely write you back and visit your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie the seamstress and the island "Kingdom of Сreativity"

Barbie figure skater and ice rink

Masquerade in the "Kingdom of Creativity"

Vanessa found her grandmother's chest. DIY Sewing machine for Barbie dolls

Flora decorates the swing. DIY How to make a swing for Barbie dolls