Panoramic window in Vanessa's workshop


Vanessa now has a more spacious workshop. She really liked the room with the panoramic window. The new workshop will feature new furniture later on. The window needs a fresh coat of paint. Without hesitation, the girl took a bucket of white paint and a brush and started painting the window.




Such a beautiful view outside the window. Vanessa enjoys this work. The window is becoming brighter and better.





I wish you a wonderful week and creative success.

Comments

  1. Hi Inesa!
    What a wonderful window you have created, it looks fabulous and Vanessa's photo story is very well done.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xanadu!
      Thank you so much for your lovely words! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the window and Vanessa's photo story. Big hugs to you too! 💗💗💗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every comment. I will definitely write you back and visit your blog.